Wednesday, December 28, 2016

R.I.p to the Legend's.Dead And Gone, Angels In Hosts, Songs To Sing, Daily Lessons, Back In Time.

Marines Guns Load, Guns To Fight, American Birds. Older Window still open.Notes to share, joys and pleasures dancing in the dark, to hope, to hold on: pain ends. Apples to the basket cases, retards also.Abby Collins-Rachel Jay, or Rachel Jarrot: youre the fartface. Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frogπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Mules to ride. Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge.Roots, Nuts To Trees, Monkeys In Packs.The Rolling Stones 😎🌊 - Doom And Gloom.πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™ŠRoots, Nuts To Trees, Monkeys In Packs.

Steven Jay Jarrot, truthful and honest, moot or Jewish White Star-Jewish White Male searching for prey....in the name of love and devotion...now or later......Toms. Doctors, Harry Dicks, Dicks Wonders, George Benson and sons. Flies on shit, flies on sacks of shit, daily gifts from the gods, Steven Jarrot. Gods to family, sinner or saints, to roll over in boxes of bones, today or moot. Filled with bones in a box, sunshine and bright lights, to the left side. Graves to you graves to me.The Rolling Stones 😎🌊 - Doom And Gloom.πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™ŠRoots, Nuts To Trees, Monkeys In Packs.

Dreams of warm knights, dances until dawn, trips to the moon, sailing the seven seas. R.I.p to the Legend's.Dead And Gone, Angels In Hosts, Songs To Sing, Daily Lessons, Back In Time. White knights, beaches to lunches, dates on the sands of time, lovers lost, hopes for tomorrow alive. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of fish in the water, lots of frogs to kiss, lessons on the rites to keep, the roses for the colors.R.I.p to the Legend's.....Don't scroll without typing r.I.pBarbara A. Jones I see God given talents, self-respecting, self-relience, and a desire to give back to America which gave them the opportunity. I can't judge on their faith. That is between he/her and their God. I know I found Jesus. Was Jimmy Hendrix in the poster? We're all sinners and fall short of the Lord Jesus. Be still. Be well.R.I.p to the Legend's.Dead And Gone, Angels In Hosts, Songs To Sing, Daily Lessons, Back In Time.

Joann Jackson I don't have a heaven or hell to send either of them to, so it is not my business whether they knew Jesus or not! Whatever was their fate....God got'em! I have enough of a job keeping myself in order, hoping to make it to the right hand of God!
MarlΓ¨ne Deyoung Lowe Rip,I know for sure,N excuse me pastors i know i'll be dancing oldies in heaven ,Amen, and Christ Will be turning water into wine,Of course WE Will be praying And Worshipping Our Heavenly father,there Will be everlasting rejoicing,Amen, No more crying ,no more tears ,So please let's make it right here , Amen. Lovely Annette Parker Great man I miss them all that's all I can say because they were so out there they could sing their hearts out to open up a woman's heart so deeply inside and I'm in deep oh I love them and then they're going to be with Jesus The Last Enemy death.Odane Woolery I wasn't born to see these guys only mic and he did the most thing that some people wouldn't do he's a great person respect mic we miss u!!!. Odessa Brown REST IN PEACE, Bernie Mac, and all the rest of you I miss you all know matter if you knew the Lord or not,rest in peace my love'sR.I.p to the Legend's.Dead And Gone, Angels In Hosts, Songs To Sing, Daily Lessons, Back In Time.


Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, text

No comments:

Post a Comment