Thursday, February 2, 2017

Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date.

Ages Ago Angels Won, Blue Birds, Bailey Dogface Butterflies, Cali Gifts to share. Happy and delighted to teach, to learn, to share, quests completed. Life in the blue, life in the air, life going to the bigger and the better events, to extent the housing issues that keep returning. Hands out for the help needed, have the pieces , have the time, still searching for the locations. Battles For Rights and Reasons, Battles Were Needed. Growth and Changes, growth needed to expand, growth and chances to get the most out of life. Life is a adventure daily, life is a beach, life is the rite of the big pictures. Norah Jones - Singing About You (Live in Concert).Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. 

I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD ."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it In Air, Prayers, Wishes, Dreams, Castles:Frank Agresti. all of you losers ✋☝ ❤ ❤

Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats. Veteran Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Found a dick, with 4 bitches to pull his chain, cows in the herd, monkeys in the pack, tricks to trade, for a place to stay. Daddy is stupid, daddy is fat and wide, daddy lost his dick in the layers of fat. Limb dicks do not have chicks in their beds, limb dicks are all about how fat you are, notes to the hogs, and pigs in the woods. Names and labels, hats and horns, tricks to trade, words or deeds. Stories left to share, hard knocks, trips to hell and back, views online to share, pages to books. Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted � �
Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. 
Photo


Donkey Dates: Dick Jarrot, Rocky Jarrott, Hits and Misses, Pages In Books, Recaps Done. Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, � �:� �� �.. to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Party Views:Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. 



Good times, love, luck, lessons, birthdays daily, holidays joys, bumps inthe road. Recap the family events, thanks so much. Cheers, chaps, love, luck, lessons, birthday wishes, to live and learn, live and grow and expand. You can't sit with us πŸ˜Ž. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.Aurora Agresti, Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti,Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys. Frank Agresti, Frank Alex Agresti, Mike Leeand Aurora Agresti.Frank Agresti Elaine Schiavone. Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. 

Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz Indi Diaz Beautiful pictures of Family cows in training, dicks, dawgs, dates, cows for the land of shit, dung, and fecal matters. Dicks, dawgs, and dates, bitches in heat, songs to sing, how great dicks are to rob, veterans at the top.
Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜΄

5 Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️. Words to take to heart, Make Me Wanna Holler, over the snakes and frogs, friends of minute, never more like it. Veterans to caught, and give a free ride to hell, in a basket, sharks and land whales, battles and wars. Games to play, stories left to follow the growth, the lies, the funny faces of cheaters, crooks and liars over time and space. Taxes to pay, holler about that, hands in the air, American Birds, sit and spin. Words to share, songs to play over time and space, birds in the heaven, dead ducks. on Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Ships To Sail, Glory Days Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment