Monday, January 4, 2021

In The Name Of Gods. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, . Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.Aurora Agresti.

 Don't rain on my parade .Piss On It Anna Ruiz...Snakes in Grass: HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .In The Name Of Gods. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals.

 In The Name Of Gods. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes:  Princesses, pumpkins, animals, . Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.Aurora Agresti.



Shaun The Sheep GIF

American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons and fairy tales, good and bad.
Ci Real Estate Investors of the Year

Nominations for Ci's 2020 Real Estate Investor of the Year are pouring in!Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal".TRADE UP OR TRADE DOWN.Enjoy relax and share for a fantastic cause.


 

Take Forrest from Cleveland, OH, who put in his two-week-notice from a poor-paying job, and never looked back!

 

And Olusegun, who leveraged COVID-19, and resorted to real estate investing after being laid off for two months this summer.

 

And Jacqueline from Maryland, a real estate investor, registered nurse, and mother of 4 who went from making $100 a week to profiting 85K per deal!

 

If you have a story like this or know a real estate investor who does, be sure to take this 10-minute survey to submit your vote while there's still time.


Common Law Enthusiasts Happy Friday, strangers to friends, heads to count, winners, losers, learners, dimes to drop. Here we go, on the road again.Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal".TRADE UP OR TRADE DOWN

4br - 3 BA TEMECULA POOL HOME FOR TRADE .


TRADE UP OR TRADE DOWN.Section 8 Apt. In Riverside County Wanted! American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons and fairy tales, good and bad.


I'm about to get my section 8 voucher and I'm looking for a section 8 approved apt.. One bedroom or studio! It must be somewhere in Riverside County! If you have one or a waiting list please email me. Thanks.
American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons and fairy tales, good and bad.

'Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons daily events, pages to turn, books to recap. I love writing about princesses and mermaids and fairies. Disney had always been magical to me! angels,fairies, and mermaids.. Back in time, birds and bees, singing songs in the dogwood trees.'


I'm a 46 year old single white country music and beer lover in need of a room or roomshare for under $500 a month! I'm clean friendly and I'm an excellent barbi-cue cook! I collect a check on the first of every month so I'd be an impeccable rent payer! I'm looking for a place where others are like me! Please let me know if you have what I'm looking for. Thanks



Use phone not email to contact please. Hello I am a 50 yr old female (with small dog) looking for live in caregiver job (for female preferred). I cook, lite housekeeping, run errands. Have own car & drivers license. I am IHSS employed already should make process easier. Anyone with elder family members who need care exchange for room & board. Available now. Serious inquiries only please.



No comments:

Post a Comment