Monday, March 4, 2024

The Awesome Punching Power of Thomas Paine,George F. Smith,The Dark and the Light...

Hello pretty, I just saw your photos and my Heart compelled me to write and tell you how Enchantingly beautiful you are Miss..You are more radiant and Lovely than a rainbow in June..Are the men blind in your town? I would be knocking on your door with 2 dozen Roses and my Heart on my sleeve..


NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti.
No photo description available.
I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Rigrodsky Law, P.A. is investigating potential claims against the officers and directors of Spruce Power Holding Corporation, formerly known as XL Fleet Corp. ("XL" or the "Company"), on behalf of stockholders.
No photo description available.
Taking a break from group activity after today ... will be traveling through the weekend. Love to all 💖💖💖
May be a doodle of 1 person
All reactions:
35

Please forgive my boldness but I Love your Heart shaped lips and I think you have the most Captivating eyes..I look at your photos and feel like a little school boy having his first crush..You have a Rare and unmatched beauty Miss and it would truly be an Honor to stand in your light..


You should be told everyday how Incredibly Beautiful you are my eyes would betray me and tell you that instantly and Always... I guess I just wanted to write and flirt with you Miss you are so Lovely and I Envy the man who knows the warmth of your Loving Embrace..... How are you doing and what's your name??

World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ..



I am a bit shy, hard working, kind, enthusiastic, very intelligent, calm and confident, practical and reserve man with good sense of humor. I treat people the way I would like to be treated. I do not take life too serious sometimes as I like to have a good laughThe Awesome Punching Power of Thomas Paine,George F. Smith,The Dark and the Light...


Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.

Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ...
May be an image of 2 people
All reactions
ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, so to be honest .Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.A NATION DIVIDED CANNOT STAND'.


I Used Cattle Callers-760 902 0855: Sheri and Rocky Jarrott, suckers, fuckers, good time snakes, spiders, and worms. Jewish whales on land. Rocky/Rachel Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly..760 851 2267.Sign up now to claim our best Black Friday deal ever!
No photo description available.
Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 HAPPY LABOR DAY, The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment